Use & Care
Use & Care: In order to protect and maintain the condition of your jewellery always keep it in the pouch provided when not being worn. All jewellery should be removed before contact with water, when playing sport or doing manual work. Prefumes and hairsprays should be aplied beforehand, always ensure these have dried first as many products contain corosive elements which could be damaged.
WARNING: This is not a toy. Not suitable for children under 6 years. It may contain small parts.
Use & Care:
- Your Liora womens watch is resistant to impacts that can occur during normal wear on the wrist.
- Avoid exposing the watch to extreme changes in temperature as this could lead to condensation forming.
- Use a professional jeweller/watch repair service to replace the battery. Do not open the casing yourself (battery type: silver-oxide 377).
- Your watch will be adversely affected by strong magnets. Keep it away from close contact with magnetic objects.
- Your watch can withstand splashes and rain, however, it is not recommended to wear your watch in a shower, sauna or when swimming. Do not operate the crown when the watch is wet as water may enter into the movement.
Always remove empty batteries without delay as they can produce gas and damage the watch.
Liora products are guaranteed against faults in materials and workmanship. A faulty watch will be repaired or replaced at our discretion under the terms of this warranty. Minor imperfections, surface markings and slight colour variations are normal. No liability for claims will be accepted for normal use, negligence, misuse or accidental damage under this warranty. This warranty will only be considered valid upon presentation of dated proof of purchase.